Cindy Bear is the girlfriend of Yogi Bear, and a member of his Laff-A-Lympics team, the Yogi Yahooeys.
She is an anthropomorphic bear with light brown fur (pink in the comics). She usually wears a flower behind one ear and often carries a parasol
She has a southern accent. She has a romantic interest in Yogi, as shown when she tended to him after he was shocked by the behavior of a Boo-Boo Bear impostor. She is helpful, and she cooked for the others on the team until the excessive food demands of Grape Ape caused her to quit.
- 1961 - The Yogi Bear Show (segments "Acrobatty Bear", "A Wooin' Bruin", "Yogi's Birthday Party")
- 1964 - Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!
- 1973 - Yogi's Gang (episodes "Gossipy Witch" and "Mr. Hothead")
- 1977 - Laff-A-Lympics
- 1980 - Yogi's First Christmas (voiced by Janet Waldo)
- 2017 - Yogi Bear 2 (voiced by Amy Adams)
- 1985 - Yogi's Treasure Hunt (episode "To Bee or Not to Bee")
- 1988 - Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears (singing voice by Linda Harmon)
- 1988 - The New Yogi Bear Show
- 1989 - Hanna-Barbera's 50th: A Yabba Dabba Doo Celebration
- 1991 - Yo Yogi! (voiced by Kath Soucie)
- 1999 - "Boo Boo Runs Wild" (voiced by Mary Ellen Thomas)
- 2004 - Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (episode "Droopy Botox")
While only a recurring character in the animated shorts, Cindy Bear featured prominently in the various Yogi Bear and other Hanna-Barbera comics published by Dell Comics, Charlton Comics and Marvel Comics.
Cindy made her debut in Dell's Yogi Bear #5, detailing her back story. It is revealed that Ranger Smith had her transferred to Jellystone from Red Oak National Park in a scheme to hamper Yogi's mischief by distracting him with Cindy's persistent wooing. The plot eventually backfires when Yogi succumbs to Cindy's advances and begins stealing twice as many picnic baskets to feed her.
Cindy also appeared as a participant in Marvel's Laff-A-Lympics comic series. In Laff-A-Lympics #5, she helps uncover a false identity scheme by the Really Rottens. In Laff-A-Lympics #13, she was revealed to be the team's chef during the off season....at least until the eating habits of Grape Ape drove her to quit.
- Cindy Bear can be regularly encountered as a costumed meet-and-greet character at a chain of recreational vehicle and camping parks ("Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp Resorts"). The first of these parks opened in 1969 in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. As of 2011, over 70 locations have hosted the parks.